Lot Essay
This view shows Edward Jarman's Fishmongers' Hall, opened 1671 and demolished to accommodate New London Bridge in 1827. The present Fishmongers' Hall, designed by Henry Roberts and opened in 1834, was built a little to the west. At the north end of Old London Bridge is to be seen the Monument and St. Magnus the Martyr, and on the right side the spire of St. Dunstan in the East.